The Teamwork module covers the main concepts and skills needed to work effectively in a team using collaborative tools and platforms.
Online collaboration in education brings numerous benefits to students, including increased engagement, motivation, and performance. It also helps develop essential communication skills, allows for personalised learning experiences, and leverages technology for effective learning.
The Teamwork module empowers students to perform a variety of tasks, such as interactive discussions, collaborative activities and accessing and sharing ideas and knowledge. In addition, students are prepared for future learning and work environments, which rely more and more on collaborative tools to work as a team and communicate effectively.
Develop the skills needed to work effectively in a team using collaborative tools and platforms.
|Calendars and Task Management||
Main learning outcomes
Successful students will be able to understand the key concepts related to the use of technologies to support teamwork. After passing this module, students will also be able to use appropriate collaborative tools and platforms to enhance team coordination and effectiveness, to communicate effectively with others and to store and share information and ideas. They will be able to:
- understand the key concepts related to the use of collaborative tools and platforms
- manage calendars and tasks to enhance team coordination and effectiveness
- use appropriate collaborative tools to communicate through conversations, meetings and webinars
- use appropriate collaborative tools to store and share information, generate ideas, and create outputs
Why certify with ICDL?
- ICDL is the global leader in digital literacy learning and certification
- ICDL modules are designed and updated by global subject matter experts, providing a standardised certification of skills and knowledge
- ICDL is used by thousands of schools around the world
- ICDL has rigorous Quality Assurance Standards (QAS) and regular quality audits are conducted internally and externally
The detailed syllabus for the Documents module is publicly available, so that there is complete clarity about what is covered.
The syllabus document, which sets out the specific skills and knowledge that you will learn and against which you will be certified, can be downloaded here.
Offer ICDL in your school
ICDL is a global digital skills certification. With a wide range of courses to choose from, ICDL offers the real world digital skills your students need to excel and become more productive learners, employees, entrepreneurs and citizens.
To offer ICDL to your learners, students and staff you will need to become an ICDL Accredited Test Centre (ATC).