Surveys of IT Managers and Data Protection Officers show that the most common cause of data and security breaches are the accidental and inadvertent actions of users*.
No current technology can totally safeguard against user error.
Please contact email@example.com to schedule your training or find out more.
Duration | 1/2 Day
Cost | Get in touch for pricing.
Venue | Online
Who should attend
Secure Data User Certification combats weaknesses in your staff’s knowledge of their responsibility for data privacy and IT security.
Teach your staff to protect your organisation from common threats and build their understanding of their important role in safeguarding your business.
Typical attendees include:
- Staff working from home
- Admin & Data Entry teams
- Finance teams
- Marketing teams
What you will learn
Secure Data User Certification is triple accredited** and comprises of two courses:
- IT Security Essentials – How to protect against hacking and theft, and evaluate security products and solutions.
- Data Protection Essentials – How GDPR & the Irish Data Protection Acts impact the way your staff must handle client information.
- Simple, fast and cost effective
- Maximum employee engagement
- A consistent standard for your company and staff
- Incontrovertible evidence should you be audited by the Data Protection Commissioner
- Unlimited Assessment Tests help you identify the staff most in need of help
- Unlimited Practice Tests ensure your employees can confidently sit the certification test
- eLearning, online assessment tools and certification
- Regular online webinar support from privacy and security experts
- Anytime, anywhere access for learners & admins
How to book
Just email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01 23 777 99.
*Annual Survey of the Association of Data Protection Officers 2012-2016
**Triple-accredited by the Irish Computer Society, the ICDL Foundation and the Association of Data Protection Officers, this award is recognised in over 100 countries.